Petrel et Associés est un acteur reconnu des restructurations par la capacité de ses avocats à analyser les situations les plus complexes et mettre en œuvre des outils innovants permettant la sécurisation des projets de restructuration.
Petrel & Associés is a recognised player in the field of restructuring due to the capacity of its lawyers to analyse the most complex situations and introduce innovative tools to protect restructuring projects.
Restructuring projects and collective redundancy on economic grounds:
- Definition of global strategy
Project example: proposal of an intra-branch employee availability plan instead of a forced redundancy plan
- Assistance at the analysis stage of the economic grounds and the operational project
Project example: assistance for the Human Resources Department working alongside the Financial Department in the analysis and drafting of a substantiated economic argument and economic memo (“Book II”)
- Drawing up of employment protection plans, including the calculation of “actual” costs and optimisation
Project example: drawing up, drafting and targeting employment protection plan measures (“Book I”), validation of order criteria, professional categories and support measures
- Global support throughout the project, consultation procedures, majority agreements, execution and management of potential legal action Project examples: drawing up of procedure schedules, validation of redeployment proposals, redundancy letters, requests for redundancy authorisation, support for site HR managers, validation of replies to the Works Committee, drafting of “Q&A” documents, etc.
- Support for “risk” projects
Project examples: prevention of litigation through the negotiation of a method agreement, preparation for procedure incidents through training sessions, preparation for managing Works Committee “blockages”, injunction pleadings, etc.
- Support for the implementation of voluntary departures.
Company transfer projects
- Assistance with the legal qualification of the project
Project example: legal analysis of the situation and orientation of the project according to the objectives sought in the case of companies applying separate branch agreements
- Defining the consequences of the project
Project example: full, operational study of the practical consequences of a company transfer, on the transfer of employment contracts and “collective statuses” to the situation with regard to Works Committee budgets