Designing and protecting training tools and strategies
Our expertise is expressed through our advice on:
- Assisting with the identification of requirements and tailored solutions, with the negotiation and drafting of agreements at all levels (branch, group, company), including in conjunction with HR forecasting and planning, mobility or trade-specific issues
- Assisting companies and branches with the creation of training policy in particular to optimise financing and any access to pooled resources and improving efficiency by adopting the appropriate legal tools
- Assisting those involved in staff training: Skill Operators, branches, training bodies
- Assisting with drawing up training plans with regard to increased obligations to ensure the “employability” of staff, as well as with the handling of procedures for informing and consulting staff representative bodies.
Our expertise in situations comes to the fore prior to or during disputes through our ability to help our clients handle all types of disputes relating to professional training, both in managing their relations with staff representation bodies and with employees in their relations with the authorities or relations between those involved in the system.
The firm has specific expertise relating to inspection by the DIRECCTE of training bodies and companies:
- Support on and off-site for approval procedures
- Appeals against DIRECCTE decisions, in particular against decisions to implement financial penalties
Support implementing corrective and preventive actions and/or actions following the decision