Transformation and Work 2.0
P&A positions itself at the forefront of employment law and offers companies pragmatic and innovative solutions in the structuring and implementation of their legal environment.
New forms of work offer tremendous opportunities for business growth.
The emergence of new technologies has forced companies to rethink the way they work while maintaining a secure legal framework.
This new state of affairs implies the search for a balance between the legitimate needs of business performance and the well-being of employees.
Today, the understanding of these new challenges is essential in a constantly changing environment.
OUR VALUE PROPOSITION:
P&A has a recognized historical experience in the employment law market, which enables it to offer companies the expertise and skills they need to tackle the labor challenges of the 21st century as a whole.
The firm’s involvement covers both the implementation of these new forms of work, their compliance, as well as the integration of a real-time updated strategic watch and the design of the training required for their application.
P&A also has privileged access to legislative and regulatory developments, as well as a keen eye on emerging trends around the world.
This global vision enables the firm to foresee future developments and to provide assistance that meets the concerns of companies as closely as possible.
- Implementation of telework
- Development of the BOYD (Bring Your Own Device)
- Transformation of the uses of new technologies
- Computer charters
- Legal classification of inventions made by employees
- Preventing risks associated with collaborative robotics
- Use of cryptography in working relationships
- Analysis and securing of labor loan operations
- Analysis and control of staffing operations